Lawkidunya Banner

Who Will Pay Gain Tax on Property in Pakistan as Per Law

As per Lawkidunya, are you pay gain tax on property in Pakistan as per law, actually the registration authorities are authorized to collect advance tax under Section 236-C from seller of the property and advance tax under section 236-K from buyer of the property in Pakistan as per Federal Board of Revenue (FBR). Hence capital gain tax on the sale of immovable property is to be paid by the taxpayer himself while filing the income tax return.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *