E-Payments or E-Commerce Payment System facilitates the acceptance of Electronic Payment for Online Transactions. Also known as a subcomponent of Electronic Data Interchange, E-Commerce Payment Systems have become increasingly popular due to the widespread use of the internet-based shopping and banking.
In the e-Payments tab, the person will access Create Payment and then select Income Tax Annual Return option.
The resulting selection will lead you to Income Tax e-Payment page. On this page a payment slip (PSID) will be created by:
1. Selecting the relevant Tax Year
2. Typing the Tax amount due
4. Selecting the mode of payment
5. Clicking the create button on the bottom of the page
6. Confirm the e-Payment created. This will successfully create your e-Payment slip. The e-Payment slip can be deposited in any National Bank (NBP)/State Bank (SBP) branch. Select the nearest city where you want to deposit the payment slip from the drop down list.
Click the print button to download the PSID on your computer. Deposit the PSID in any of the available branches of the city of your choice.