Different Types of Law Courses and Law Degree Programs around the world. Some Top and Best Law Degree Courses and their types are below:-
Different Types of Law Courses:
- LLB = The Bachelor of Law or LLB is an undergraduate degree.
- Graduate LLB = The graduate LLB is a two-year version of the LLB.
- LLM = The LLM or Master of Laws is a postgraduate course.
- GDL= The Graduate Diploma in Law or GDL is the law conversion course, otherwise known as the CPE.
What are 7 Types of Laws
- Constitution Law.
- Statutory Law.
- Common or Case Law.
- Civil Law (Private law).
- Criminal Law.
- Equity Law.
- Administrative Law.
Which Specialization is Best in Law
Law is one of the most famous and desirable specialization among the youngsters. There are many specialization that comes under law like Civil Law, Tax Law, Sports Law, Criminal Law, Corporate Law, Real Estate Law etc.
What are Two Main Types of Law
Civil Law and Criminal Law
What are 5 Rules of Law
It requires measures to ensure adherence to the principles of supremacy of the law, equality before the law, accountability to the law, fairness in the application of the law, separation of powers, participation in decision-making, legal certainty, avoidance of arbitrariness, and procedural and legal transparency.
How to Choose Your Legal Specialty
- Take a Reputable Self-Assessment.
- Think Long Term.
- Discuss the Matter with Advisors.
- Allow Change with Circumstances.
What Subjects do I Need to Study Law
Many law students take at least one ‘facilitating’ subject such as a foreign language, math, science, English, history or geography, which are deemed as good choices for students who want to keep their degree options flexible.