Immigration Lawyers or Attorney provide advice and guidance for matters such as visa applications, green cards, citizenship and naturalization, deportation issues, and employment for non-citizens. Immigration Lawyers or Attorney spend far less time handling civil disputes in court than other types of lawyers.
Immigration Lawyers or Attorney Salaries
Here Are The 5 Types Of Lawyers That Make The Most Money
1. Medical Lawyers – $150,881 annually.
2. IP Attorneys – $140,972 annually.
3. Trial Attorneys – $101,086.
4. Tax Attorneys – $99,690 annually.
5. Corporate Lawyer – $98,822 annually.
Types of Immigration Lawyers or Attorney
The following are a few of the many different types of lawyers in the United States:
1. Public Interest Lawyer. Public interest lawyers focus on helping society in some way.
2. Government Lawyer.
3. Private Sector Lawyer.
4. Trial Lawyer.
5. Immigration Lawyer.
6. Estate Planning Lawyer.
7. Personal Injury Lawyer.
8. Toxic Tort Lawyer.