Self Defense Examples, as per Lawkidunya the word self defense describes a situation wherein one person reasonably uses force to defend himself against an attack by another person on the subway. A person might use non-deadly force, or deadly force, to defend himself, depending on the situation.
Elements of Self Defense
An individual does not have to die for the force to be deemed deadly. Four elements are required for self-defense:
(1) an unprovoked attack,
(2) which threatens imminent injury or death, and
(3) an objectively reasonable degree of force, used in response to
(4) an objectively reasonable fear of injury or death.
Types of Self Defense
The following are some of the most popular types of martial arts for self-defense.
- Kickboxing for Self Defense.
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Self Defense Martial Arts.
- Muay Thai for Self Defense.
- Krav Maga Self Defense Martial Arts.
- Taekwondo for Self Defense.
- Karate for Self Defense Martial Arts.
- Boxing for Self Defense Martial Arts.