IN THE COURT OF GUARDIAN JUDGE LAHORE
Petition No. _______________/2018
MST. Jameela Batool Widow of Fawad Ali Resident of House No. 9 Street No. 14 Qanchi Amar Sidhu Lahore.
APPLICATION UNDER SECTION 7 OF GUARDIAN AND WARD ACT, 1890 FOR THE APPOINTMENT OF GUARDIAN
1. That the petitioner is real mother of minors namely Qadir Abdula and Saima Hameed son and daughter of late Fawad Ali Resident of House No. 9 Street No. 14 Qanchi Amar Sidhu Lahore residing with their real mother as natural guardian as next friend and the petitioner wants to be appointed as guardian of the person and property of the minors being the real mother who has no adverse interest against the welfare of the minors.
FORM OF APPLICATION
1. Name, Sex, Religion & date of birth and ordinary resident of the minor/minors. (i) Qadir Abdula (Male) date of birth 08.06.1999. (ii) Saima Hameed (Female) date of birth 06.02.2004 resident of House No. 9 Street No. 14 Qanchi Amar Sidhu Lahore.
2. Where the minors is a female, whether she is married, and, if so, the name and age of her husband.
3. The nature, situation, and approximate value of the property, if any, of the minor. The shares of the minors in the property.
4. The name and residence of the person having the custody or possession of the person or property of the minor. Minors are residing with their real mother since their birth and the property is in possession of them.
5. What near relations the minor has, and where they reside.
With their mother
6. Whether a guardian of the person or property, or both, of the minor has been appointed by any person entitled or claming to be entitled by the law to which the minor is subject to make such an appointment. The applicant wants to appoint as guardian of the property and person of the minors being real mother for the welfare and bright of the minors.
7. Whether an application has at any time been made to the court or to any other court, with respect to the guardianship of the person or property or both of the minor, and if so, when, to what court and with what result.
8. Whether the application is for the appointment to declaration of a guardian of the person of the minor, or of his property, or both. Yes, the application for the appointment of the guardian, person and property.
9. Where the application is to appoint a guardian, the qualifications of the proposed guardian.
Being real mother of the minors
10. Where the application is to declare a person to be a guardian, the grounds on which that person claims. The father of the minors died on 07.03.2015 and after the death of their father the minors are still in the custody of the applicant being real mother.
11. The causes which have led to the making of the application As the deceased left some movable and immoveable properties which devolved amongst the legal heirs of the deceased.
12. Such other particulars if any, as may be presented, or as the nature of the application renders it necessary to state. For the better education, better welfare, brining up etc.
13. Nature of property Account No. 1,89890900 Askari Bank Old Anarkali Road Lahore Branch Lahore.
Ch Muhammad Shahid Bhalli
Advocate High Court
Room No. 3, First Floor Adnan Centre,
Model Town Link Road, Lahore
Verified on oath at Lahore on this 08th of April 2018 that the contents of the above affidavit are correct and true to the best of my knowledge and nothing has been concealed therein.
IN THE COURT OF GUARDIAN JUDGE LAHORE
Petition No. _____________/2018
Mst. Asma Noreen VERSUS Public At Large
(APPLICATION UNDER SECTION 7 OF GUARDIAN AND WARD ACT, 1890 FOR THE APPOINTMENT OF GUARDIAN)
AFFIDAVIT OF MST. Jameela Batool Widow of Fawad Ali Resident of House No. 9 Street No. 14 Qanchi Amar Sidhu Lahore., do hereby solemnly affirm and declare as under:
1. That the contents of the accompanying application may kindly be read as integral part of this affidavit.
2. That the contents of the accompanying application are correct an true to the best of my knowledge and nothing has been concealed therefrom.
Verification on oath at Lahore on this 08th of April 2018 that the contents of the affidavit are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.