Lawkidunya Banner

Refund of Amount Overpaid in Law

As per Lawkidunya If a Registered Person has over paid sales tax because of error, he/she may request a refund of the overpaid amount from the tax authorities within one year after the payment is made or after the decision or order causing the refund is announced from the end of the period for which a claim is made.

Which Documents Required For Refund Claim in Law

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *