Postgraduate Law Courses and Degrees are provided by Law Colleges & Universities around the world, we also let you about Best and Top Online Law Courses for Law Students.
Postgraduate Law Degrees and Courses
- BPC Bar Practice Course.
- GDL Graduate Diploma in Law.
- LLM Company Law.
- LLM Corporate Governance.
- LLM Corporate Governance GradCG.
- LLM International Business Law.
- LLM International Corporate Governance.
- LLM International Human Rights Law.
How Long is Law Course at University
BA courses, in which law is taken in combination with one of a range of other subjects from accountancy to psychology, are also famous. The standard degree of law is three years. Courses can run to four, however, especially options which include a year studying abroad.
What Courses Under Law
The different types of law courses explained
- LLB= The Bachelor of Law or LLB is an undergraduate degree.
- Graduate LLB= The graduate LLB is a two-year version of the LLB.
- LLM= The LLM or Master of Laws is a postgraduate course.
- GDL= The Graduate Diploma in Law or GDL is the law conversion course,
What are 7 Types of Law
The Constitution. supreme body of laws that govern our country. Statutory law. written or codified law such as legislative acts, declaring, commanding, or prohibiting something.
- Common or Case Law.
- Civil Law (Private law).
- Criminal Law.
- Equity Law.
- Administrative Law
What Area of Law is Most in Demand
These types of opportunities for legal professionals.
- Immigration Law.
- Family Law.
- Elder Law.
- Labor and Employment.
- Non-Profit Management.
What to Expect From Law Degrees
Like most academic degrees, law programs start with compulsory core courses, and more opportunities to choose law topics tailored to a particular career path later on. Teaching is through a combination of lectures, seminars, group work, presentations, class debates and ‘mooting sessions’ practical law training in a courtroom setting to help students master important legal skills such as research and analysis, public speaking and argument formation.