Lawkidunya Banner

How Can I Get Tax Rregistration Certificate in Pakistan

According to Lawkidunya, the first step before filing your Sales Tax Return is to get yourself registered with Federal Board of Revenue (FBR). The registration with FBR provides you with a Sales Tax Registration Number (STRN) or User ID and password. These credentials allow access to efile portal, the online portal for filing Sales Tax Return.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *