Lawkidunya Banner

Do You Pay VAT on Food as Per Law

You have to charge VAT at the standard rate on any food and drink which is consumed on the suppliers’ premises or at any designated eating area. That includes retail outlets, restaurants, cafes, supermarkets, or in a paid-entry locations such as cinemas, theatres and sports venues.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *