Computerized Arms License From NADRA, Today, thousands of people want to obtained the Arms License, but due to lack of knowledge they do not obtain the Arms License, here we let you how to get Computerized Arms License from NADRA. Ministry of Interior issues arms license in Pakistan. MOI is only authority which issues and regulates arms & ammunition matters in Pakistan, but due to latest technology introduced in Pakistan, NADRA and Ministry of Interior department of Punjab, Sindh and KPK have joined hands to bring a latest computerized system of governing arms license in Pakistan. Under this new system NADRA doesn’t issue new arms licenses rather it make it easy for general public to renew their old arms license. But everyone hope, in future it is visioned that NADRA will take control on this whole process and then it will also become weapon license issuing authority.
If we look at this new system, its named as Computerized Arms License System (CALS). It is also pertinent to note that getting computerized arms license under this new developing system may take up to 12 months or even 2-3 years for just renewal of license. The major reason behind this issue is that, it is certain difficulties as they are computerized after manual verification from concerned DCO the original issuer of arms license in Punjab.
Minimum Age Limit For Arms License In Pakistan
Every citizen of Pakistan who is 25 years of age, domiciled in Punjab, and possessing National identity Card is eligible to apply for arms license.
Where To Apply For New Arms License In Punjab
In Punjab the application form of weapon license are available at local district coordination officer. Everyone can easily obtain these forms from NADRA / DCO offices. Once you fill application form and attach all required documents, these forms are sent to Provincial Home Secretary for full and final approval. You can easily Download Arms License Application Forms from the official website https://www.nadra.gov.pk/
Documents Required For New Arms License in Pakistan
Here below the following documents are mandatory. Attach them with application form at the time of submission.
- Copy of your CNIC
- Two recent passport size photographs with blue background
- Certificate of your Profession/Service
- In case you are income taxpayer than attach a copy of NTN number
- Recommendation from public representatives
- Procedure OF Getting Gun License In Punjab arms license
- The registration procedure in Punjab is as follows:
Complete Procedure For Verification of Arms License in Pakistan
Fill Personal arms application from and attach all the required documents mentioned above
Get verification from (SHO) Police Station or DSP, SP concerned on filled up Arms License Form
Applicant himself should appear before the Deputy Commissioner along with the copy of Identity Card
Deputy Commissioner will order for the issuance of Arms License on the form
Paste tickets equivalent to Rs. 2000/- for weapon License Form is required
Submit the forms in Arms Licensing Issuing Branch in the D.C. Office.
The temporary copy of the license will be issued. The applicant will purchase arm from registered arms dealer. Its entry will be made in the post office and renewal thereof will be made annually with fee. (this not the end of procedure). You have to write application to secretary interior ministry for requesting the approval of your filled application.
The secretary will issue demand note upon approval of application. Once you acquire demand note you have six month to complete rest of the procedure. Now again you have to pay fee amounting Rs.5000 with National Bank Of Pakistan (any branch). Then buy your weapon from licensed gun dealer. He will put the number of weapon with his official stamp on demand note. Then visit concerned DCO office. Get his endorsement with stamp on demand note. Also register your weapon with arms branch in kacherhi (district court).
After this whole exercise you have to wait for at least 4-8 month before licensing authority issues you arms/weapon license. They will also inform you via SMS or you can send them your tracking ID to know the status of you application. This is how you can get you very first 30. bore pistol licence in Punjab.
Features of NADRA Arms License Issue by MOI
- Verification of applicant particulars through NADRA’s Verisys.
- Card bears weapon information for instant verification.
- Weapon Owner Track-ability through CNIC.
- Foolproof and Secure Document by introducing various security features in the card.
- Machine readability through bar code for integration with other checking/Verification systems.
- Secure Lamination on both sides with GOP Logos that are visible under ultraviolet light.
Complete Procedure For Renewal of Arms License in Pakistan
- Submit Rs. 1,400 in UBL Omni. (Note: this is a non-refundable annual fee for weapon license).
- Submit your application for arms / weapon license in your respective district’s Deputy Commissioner Office.
- Visit the nearest NADRA center or facilitation center.
- Submit original deposit slip.
- Submit original copy of old arms license.
- Submit two recent passport size photographs.
- The applicant will be given a token after complete attestation of their documents.
- Furthermore, applicants have to go through bio-metric verification, digital photography and similar systems to complete their request.
- Upon successfully clearing each step, the applicant will be handed a new computerized temporary permit and the old license will be cancelled. Computerized Arms License Verification