Personal Injury Lawyer Important Questions to Ask, Types and Examples, the word Personal Injury Lawyer is a lawyer who provides legal services to those who claim to have been injured, physically or psychologically, as a result of the negligence of another person, company, government agency or any entity.
Personal Injury Lawyer Examples
1. Car accidents.
2. Truck accidents.
3. Motorcycle accidents.
4. Pedestrian or cyclist accidents.
5. Trip/slip and fall and other types of premises liability.
Personal Injury Lawyer Important Questions to Ask
1. Are you able to handle my case?
2. Have you litigated a case like mine before?
3. What is your assessment of my case?
4. In what areas of law do you specialize?
5. What is your contingency fee?
6. What level of participation will I have?
7. Do I have to pay advanced costs if we lose?
8. Will my case go to trial, and if so, when? Read Complete