Computerized Arms License System and Complete Procedure how to obtained the Arms License from NADRA. Ministry of Interior has successfully launched the new Computerized Arms License System (CALS).
- Re validation form-arms-license- individuals
- Re validation of MOI License form for companies.
This project will help Home & Tribal Affairs department to automate arm licenses system and its processes.
National Database Registration Authority (NADRA) and Interior Department of Punjab have joined hands announce a new computerized system for the facilitate the people of Pakistan and it makes very easy to renew your existing Arms License or cancel the arms license if required.
NADRA is currently not issuing new arms licenses, instead only old arms licenses are computerized / renewed by NADRA.
Procedure For Renewal of Arms License in Pakistan
- Submit Rs. 1,400 in UBL Omni. (Note: this is a non-refundable annual fee for weapon license).
- Submit your application for arms / weapon license in your respective district’s Deputy Commissioner Office.
- Visit the nearest NADRA center or facilitation center.
- Submit original deposit slip.
- Submit original copy of old arms license.
- Submit two recent passport size photographs.
Address: Office# 051-9205639
Fax# 051-9206380 Email: DS.Admn.Moi@gmail.com