Computerized Arms License From NADRA, Arms License (Punjab, Sindh, Federal) NADRA is working with 3 Governments; Federal, Punjab and Sindh ensuring a reliable and secure system for the issuance of Computerized Arms License cards. The new system replaces the old booklets with a highly secure PVC card which is convenient to carry in a wallet.
Computerized Arms License advanced system has been introduced by NADRA is essentially a computerized platform that makes it easy for members of the public to renew their current arms license, or even cancel it if required. Of course, it is worth noting that you can’t use this system to make a brand new license at present.
Procedure For Renewal of Arms License in Pakistan
- Submit Rs. 1,400 in UBL Omni. (Note: this is a non-refundable annual fee for weapon license).
- Submit your application for arms / weapon license in your respective district’s Deputy Commissioner Office.
- Visit the nearest NADRA center or facilitation center.
- Submit original deposit slip.
- Submit original copy of old arms license.
- Submit two recent passport size photographs.
Address: Office# 051-9205639
Fax# 051-9206380 Email: DS.Admn.Moi@gmail.com