NADRA Computerized Arms License Fee 2020, Pasting of tickets equivalent to Rs. 2000/- for Arms License Form is required, submit the forms in Arms Licensing Issuing Branch in the D.C. Office. The copy of the license will be issued and applicant will purchase arm from arms dealer. Its entry will be made in the post office and renewal thereof will be made annually with fee.
How To Apply For Renewal of Arms License
- Submit Rs. 1,400 in UBL Omni. (Note: this is a non-refundable annual fee for weapon license).
- Submit your application for arms / weapon license in your respective district’s Deputy Commissioner Office.
- Visit the nearest NADRA center or facilitation center.
- Submit original deposit slip.
- Submit original copy of old arms license.
- Submit two recent passport size photographs.
- The applicant will be given a token after complete attestation of their documents.