Lawkidunya Provided Nadra Arms License Application Form with complete Arms License Procedure for people in Pakistan. NADRA boasts the capability of providing all kinds of Computerized Arms License; supporting multipurpose end products including Teslin cards, Smart Cards and Computerized booklet. Applications can be form based as well as interactive facilitating conversion and inheritance with features, including electronic data of weapon and the owner. NADRA is working with 3 different governments; Federal, Sindh and Punjab.
Who Can Apply For Arms License
As per Law and rule says that the Commissioned officer can keep a handgun and those from the rank’s a shotgun or rifle without a license during their service. According to section 3 and 4 of Armed act,1959 all person in Pakistan can have a license issued for possessing,acquiring or carrying any arm or firearm.
Procedure for Issuance of Arms License
- Fill up Arms License Form.
- Attach one copy of Identity Card.
- Get verification from Police Station, DSP and SP concerned on filled up Arms License Form.
- Applicant himself should appear before the Deputy Commissioner along with the copy of Identity Card.
Is Arms Licence open in Punjab Pakistan
As per current situation in Pakistan, it was a highly disturbing decision taken by the government of the Punjab for issuance of Arm License. So some restrictions imposed earlier and not allowing carrying fire arms of all types registered on the Computerized Arms License.
Documents Required For Computerized Arms License
Here below the following documents are mandatory. Attach them with application form at the time of submission.
- Copy of your CNIC
- Two recent passport size photographs with blue background
- Certificate of your Profession/Service
- In case you are income taxpayer than attach a copy of NTN number
- Recommendation from public representatives
- Procedure Of Getting Gun License In Punjab arms license
How to Transfer Arms License in Pakistan
If any person want to transfer the Arms License in Pakistan then you must be fill the Transfer Application Form issued by the Ministry of Interior.
How to Check My Arms Licence Online
NADRA is working with 3 Governments; Federal, Punjab and Sindh ensuring a reliable and secure system for the issuance of Computerized Arms License cards. Check Online Status.